Massage is generally considered a part of integrative medicine. It has proven to be a remedy for anxiety and muscle soreness. We have highlighted some of the massage benefits:
Massage benefits can include:
- Improves immune function.
- Increasing relaxation and reduces stress.
- Lowering heart rate and blood pressure.
- Reduces muscle soreness, pain, and tension.
- Improves energy, circulation, and alertness.
While we are still in need of research to confirm all the benefits of massage. There are a few studies that have proven massage to be useful to reduce:
- Nerve pain
- Low back pain
- Sports injuries
- Digestive disorders
- Upper back and neck pain
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
Our Operating Hours:
By Appointment ONLY